UniversalKetchupUniversalKetchup

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats

[KK] Gary the Gay Giraffe [KK] Gary the Gay Giraffe

Come on...

Seriously, if you're spending this much time making spam, why not do something decent by spending just a little more time on it? The audio quality on this submission is also really bad, too much static.

KittyKrew responds:

He tried really hard on this movie it took us 2 weeks

[KK] Butter War Part 1 [KK] Butter War Part 1

Eh...

The intro was definitely decent, but that was before I realized that it was just the introduction. Then it all went downhill. If you can make an intro like that, why not make the rest of the submission the same way?

[KK] Thunderkats 10 [KK] Thunderkats 10

Yeah but....

This is the third time that you've submitted the exact same video file, it's one thing to constantly submit videos that most everyone dislikes, it's another thing to constantly post the same thing over and over again.

Hello Worlds! Hello Worlds!

Very Innovative

I've never played a game like this one before, and the strategy behind it is great! This has wonderfully thought out gameplay, which keeps you (or at least me) glued to the game. Great Job!

Robot Wants Puppy Robot Wants Puppy

Oh Yeah!

This is the absolute best game ever! A heck of a lot of fun to play and the things that you can do with the cat make the game a whole lot easier. So much fun!

Everybody Edits 1.0+ Everybody Edits 1.0+

Absolutely amazing game!

It's entertaining, fun, and the private worlds keep annoying spammers from doing what they want. Yay! The only problem that I have with it is that if your internet connection is lost, even for a second, you lose the ability to build and edit things (this doesn't apply when you have more than one person in a room). Is there a way for you to fix that?

The Fate Of Tuesday The Fate Of Tuesday

That... That lead... I just can't stop listening to THAT LEAD! Overall a solid song but the lead is just so incredible. You should definitely use that kind of a sound again because it adds so much to a song like this one. Keep up the great work!

Ritz190 - It's My Destiny Ritz190 - It's My Destiny

Really good

You've definitely done a great job with increasing the quality of the audio, which makes the stuff from you that sounds great already sound even better. I really like this song and all the riffs, but there's a reason why I couldn't give you 10 stars. As much as I like it, the drums do make it a little hard to hear the guitars on what I guess you could call the main riff. And I'm listening to it on a 540 watt eight speaker stereo system, so I can assure you it isn't my system. Try experimenting with the drum levels some more and also ask Bad Man what he thinks.

Ritz190 responds:

okay. i guess i can adjust the volume of the drum track, but i have to rig it really well in order for the bass drum to be heard as well...i'll ask Bad-man after i edit the drum track. one final upload of this song and it'll be perfect...hopefully! thanks for the review also. you da man, man ;)

Vegeta's Wrath (Metal) Vegeta's Wrath (Metal)

And Lulz You Shall Have

Definitely a fun little piece. Good Job!

Ritz190 responds:

lol i had fun making it. i laughed at the idea! Vegeta screaming for a band...priceless. lol thanks for the review!

S3K Boom S3K Boom

I like

You've got quite the hand for drawing. Your lines are very smooth and solid. What did you use to draw it?

Ritz190 responds:

well i used pencil first, then i used a sharpie to outline it. yea i draw and make music. COMBO! XD it's not my best work but i like it still! thanks for the review