UniversalKetchupUniversalKetchup

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Hello Worlds! Hello Worlds!

Very Innovative

I've never played a game like this one before, and the strategy behind it is great! This has wonderfully thought out gameplay, which keeps you (or at least me) glued to the game. Great Job!

Robot Wants Puppy Robot Wants Puppy

Oh Yeah!

This is the absolute best game ever! A heck of a lot of fun to play and the things that you can do with the cat make the game a whole lot easier. So much fun!

Everybody Edits 1.0+ Everybody Edits 1.0+

Absolutely amazing game!

It's entertaining, fun, and the private worlds keep annoying spammers from doing what they want. Yay! The only problem that I have with it is that if your internet connection is lost, even for a second, you lose the ability to build and edit things (this doesn't apply when you have more than one person in a room). Is there a way for you to fix that?

Ninja Training Course Ninja Training Course

I lacks a lot

I like the base idea of it all, but not only does the game lac depth, the fact that I can move my mouse pointer off the screen and still score is a problem. Good for a first attempt though

thom-alchemist responds:

Dadgame Dadgame

The absolute best!

This is by far, the most destructive, intense, fun, hilarious, and downright awesome game I've ever played! Spectacular job!

Creatur3s Creatur3s

I really like this game.

The game play is simple yet addictive, which is the perfect combination for a good game. Great Job!

Invaders From The Darknes Invaders From The Darknes

There's nothing there

Try as I might, the game will not load. I can't even get to a menu screen. Are ou sure that this worked before you submitted it?

Pixel Clicker Pixel Clicker

It doesn't work at all.

I've played and restarted this game multiple times, and even if I click on the pixel for about 30 seconds, it still doesn't give me any points. I can't get anywhere with this game.

Territory Invaded Territory Invaded

Great Game!

This is a great tower game. I meant to review it over half an hour ago, but I was too involved in the game. Great Job!

Colorpeas - 9 rounds Colorpeas - 9 rounds

Oh My Gosh YES!

This game is highly addicting, and the ease of the game play makes it so much fun. You did an amazing job!